Saturday, December 8, 2007

I am slowly going crazy ......

In my quest to become the best wife EVER (transitioning to the best Mom EVER) I have a Christmas cookie plan. It involves a LOT of cookies. Not just your ordinary cookies either. I think I'm trying to turn myself into my mom LOL. I kept thinking last night about making cookies and making breads and just baking baking baking. And how I'd tell my child what I was doing - you know a running commentary to the baby (no, I don't have any kids, and I am not pregnant) and then how when he/she was old enough, they could be mommy's helper.



I think I'm driving myself crazy. Did I mention I have plans for a bookcase for the nursery (nursery that doesn't even exist) and Clay said I could paint and decorate this bookcase whenever I wanted and whatever I wanted. I'm currently into a moon & stars theme. Yeah, the jury's in - I'm totally nuts. I mean, seriously - who does that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.