Sunday, November 4, 2007

There's a fly stuck in my light

OK, so the title has nothing to do with the post, but, really, there is a fly stuck in the light on my ceiling fan. If Izzie (my cat) was in here, she'd be going nuts.

So, let's see. I'm 26! My birthday passed without mych fanfare. My parents came up and we had dinner and cake and a good time. This was the first time they were able to come and stay in the HOUSE. I couldn't think of what would be a good birthday present, so I asked Clay if we could get a new mattress, since the one we had was from our days in Buffalo and it was one of those fell-off-the-back-of-a-truck kind of deals. The old mattress sucked. The new one is heaven. And bankruptcy, but heaven nonetheless.

We're having a housewarming party next Saturday and so far 30 people have RSVPd that they're coming! I'm starting to get nervous that I'll have enough food to feed all these people.

OK - I must get something to eat before watching Desperate Houswives. My tummy will thank me.

No comments: